At Cranes of Texas, we are focused on selling cranes primary located in the beautiful state of Texas. We speak Spanish and export cranes to Latin and South America. We provide crane transport to Houston for shipment and also deliver cranes to nearest border city for pick up. We also coordinate ocean freight to your port of delivery for our Latin American crane buyers.
Upon request, we arrange certified 3rd party crane inspection to ensure the crane you purchase is ready to work saving you time and money.
We speak Spanish, so feel free to call us anytime to discuss you next crane purchase.
National Series 500E Model 560E 18-ton Boom Truck Crane on Sterling LT8500 For SaleSeagoville, TX, USA
More Details to Follow. This National 560E Boom Truck with 3-axles in mounted on Sterling LT8500 with approx 70,000 miles with a manual Transmission.
- 18-ton capacity
- 24’ to 60’ three (3) section hydraulic proportional boom – 69’ sheave height
- “A” type box slide outriggers in front - 20’ span
- A-frame rear hydraulic stabilizers with 10’ span- cylinders fully enclosed to protect shafts
- HCAS hydraulic capacity alert system is a hydraulically operated, maximum capacity sensing device that is designed to stop all of the normal crane functions that cause overload when maximum capacity is exceeded on the main boom Includes indicator gauge and key operated override
- Internal anti-two block safety device; shuts off telescope out and winch up controls and does not allow the hook to be pulled into sheave case. Includes keyed override
- Hi-performance planetary winch with 9/16” spin resistant wire
- Heavy duty multi-part hook block
- Dual side controls with operator platforms, foot throttles, horn and kill switches. Operator platform 40” above ground for maximum visibility
Free and Clear Title. VIN# 2FZhAWDC37AX55216